Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Valentine Sweethearts

Today is Valentine's Day. I am a lucky girl.

I get two handsome guys to take me out --to a steak dinner nonetheless. I love these guys, and I love steak. Yum.
Our dinner plans were actually a little comical. My sweetheart always seems to think that we are the only ones doing anything. I called the first place today.. at 3pm for a 6pm reservation. Bad idea. Tried a handful more places and the hub finally found one at Westgate. It was casual, country and perfectly delicious. For dessert we had s'mores.

Holy cow. They were gooey and messy and fun. My sweetie roasted them on the outside fire pit while me and this little guy stayed inside.

Little boy has been pretty crabby today. It is so hard because he is always so happy. Really. He is the happiest little baby; rarely cries, sleeps through the night, laughs, giggles, talks. He is a dream. So when he cries, it breaks my and my husbands heart.

I got to catch up on some blogging. It has been a while since I blogged.
While blogging, I read one of the daily blogs I read, A Classy Southern Wife, she mentioned a blog give away. She hit 1000 readers and is doing a cool giveaway. Well, I don't know what the treat is, but I am sure that it will be fabulous as she is such a little sweetheart. I told myself that if I kept up this blog and got like 100 readers ( I will start slow, but I want to get lots more obviously) I would treat myself to a professional blog design. I better get to bloggin :)

Back to little boy...

No comments:

Post a Comment