Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Cuddles & cooking

It has been a long day. My baby boy is just in a "mama hold me and don't ever put me down phase". I love holding him more than anything but hate when nothing consoles him. Today we snuggled most of the day. We talked, sang and napped. He is drooling so much for 10 weeks...maybe he will be an early teether and that is the issue. I just wish I knew so I could FIX it. I want him happy all the time...impossible I'm sure, but a mommy can wish.

I did manage to get dinner cooked. Tried a new skinnytaste.com recipe: eggplant parmesan. I will link it up tomorrow since I'm on iPad tonight. Was a hit with the hubby so that is good in my book. He had never had it before (which is good since the skinnytaste version as you guessed is not breaded or fried & I don't know about you, but that is how I've always had it). He loves mushrooms and thought it kind of tasted like those.
I also made bruscetta...it is one of my favorite things. Yum yum yum. I recently started pan cooking the bread in some butter and getting it a little crunchy. To. Die. For.

Tomorrow I must get more cinderella work done.

Now I am off to read a little. I am not really into this book, so it's hard to read for me. Book group meets Monday though, so I must truck on.

Tish

No comments:

Post a Comment