Friday, October 25, 2013

Five on Friday

Five on Friday Link Up:



Here goes nothin'.....

{ONE}
I have been sick. Ugh. Don't you hate it? I am still not sure why there isn't some sort of immunity for all the mothers of the world. I DO NOT HAVE TIME FOR THIS JUNK. Am I right and can I get an Amen? I bit the bullet and called my doc and have bronchitis and a sinus infection on top of my asthma being out of control.

{TWO}
We had the mom's Halloween party this past Saturday night. It ended up only being 5 of us I think, but we had fun and played taboo. I just love that game! I used what I had an made myself into a gypsy.



 
{THREE}
On Sunday, we had our family Halloween party. OMG back to back. Plus this is when I started feeling yucky. Maddox was a little temper tantrum KING too so that was icing on my cupcake, y'all.
He was a little Charlie Brown for the party.
 




{FOUR}
Maddox is just growing so fast. I hate it and love it at the same time. Tonight he was so stinkin cute.
He LOVES cake. I mean, devours it and uhm and yums all over the place. He said, "mama, more cake?" and I said, "no, that is the last piece baby". He replied with, "Last piece? On no! That cant be!". How funny is he? HAHAHA.

{FIVE}
What does the fox say?






1 comment:

  1. Hope you are feeling better now! Just now getting around to checking out your blog! Thanks for the post on mine as well!

    ReplyDelete