Thursday, May 1, 2014

Food choices & dinner

Today my food choices have been excellent. Granted, I've only been awake for 90 minutes but still....
Coffee. Of course. I mean, I don't trust people who can just wake up and be productive. Ha. My husband is one of those people, he just wakes up. He goes to work, or he works in the yard. What ever he has planned, no coffee needed. Ugh. My baby even knows, mama needs coffee. He waits till I make and drink it every morning before asking to play.

After coffee, I had half a broiled grapefruit with some strawberries and half a banana. Have you had broiled grapefruit before? It's so yummy.  I cut them in half, use paring knife to cut around the edges and then spread honey on top and sprinkle with cinnamon. Then you pop into a pan and into the oven on broil for 3-4 minutes, watching closely. I love grapefruit this way. If I don't have time to broil, I will sprinkle some Splenda or sugar on top and eat. Yummy.

Tonight's dinner is semi homemade pizza. I got thin pizza crusts from the store and will add sauce, basil, cheese, spinach, pepperoni and sausage. I am already thinking about it!

Xo,
Tish


No comments:

Post a Comment