Friday, September 27, 2013

Five Five Five







{ONE}
My son is being a terrible sleeper again. He woke up at midnight and stayed up til 4am. Then woke up for the day at 7am. Me and the hubs are exhausted. I think it is his teeth. He acts fine. I don't know. I am just so tired. Being a mom really is the hardest job in the world.


{TWO}
Wednesday night was date night. We needed it and we had fun. We went to a place that was doing a 4 course dinner paired with Arizona wines. It was really good but we left hungry.The first course was scallops-- they were amazing. But with only 2 of the teeny tiny scallops on your plate, you really wanted more. Ya feel me?

{THREE}
I have been really enjoying seeing friends this week. Wednesday we met a friend and her son for lunch and Thursday was another friends birthday. I took her lunch and a small gift of face masks and bath salts and another of our friends surprised her and came with me. It was a fun morning/afternoon and I treasure those friend dates.

{FOUR}
Pretty random, but since it gets so hot in Arizona, I am super excited to have cold water back :)
It really is the little things.

{FIVE}
Uhm. Hello Nashville and Gray's Anatomy premiers! I am loving my fall shows back!


Tish

No comments:

Post a Comment