Friday, April 13, 2012

My family visits

My mom and brothers came out from Missouri to visit. It was the first time that my brothers met Maddox. My sweet mom came out for 15 days when I had him to help my hub and I out. I am so thankful that she did, especially since my birth turned into a c-section last minute. Ah!

We had so much fun while they were here and I didnt take near as many photos as I wish I had. We went to 3 MLB spring training games, 1 ASU baseball game, 1 NHL game and then sightseeing all around. It was a very busy week! Me and Maddox were worn out bc we are pretty lazy usually hahaha.











It was such a fun visit. It was even warm enough to test out the new pool... well ok, the water had to be eased into since it was pretty cool still, even at 95*.

I cant wait to see my mom and brothers again.. It is always way too long.

xo,
Tish

No comments:

Post a Comment