Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Chick-Fil-A

Have you guys been hearing all of the comments and backlash toward Chick-Fil-A?

What are your thoughts on that?

I saw this letter today and couldn't help but smile.

I just can not wrap my head around the fact that Christians are spreading hate and close mindedness. Shouldn't their message be "treat others the way you want to be treated" and "God loves all the little children"?

If you don't like same sex marriage, don't dwell on it. Continue on with your life just as you did yesterday. What does someone else's spouse have to do with you? Marriage is hard. Straight or gay. I do not see how denying an entire group of people is a "good thing". How would you feel if it was your cousin, your sister, your uncle, your mom.

Christianity should equal forgiveness, grace, and love... not promote segregation and hate.




4 comments:

  1. Ridiculous huh? I just want my chicken. Why should they even make a fuss? Money is money no matter who it comes from.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well apparently they are trying to back out of their anti gay remarks but it will never be forgotten.

    I have seen a few people on FB who support CFA and their stance and it just makes my stomach turn. I really can not understand the hate. Are we in 1945?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tish,
    I just wanted to say thank you for posting this, it totally made my day. I live in a same sex relationship and I'm so happy to see that there are others out there who care about this, even though they are not gay.
    THANK YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are welcome. It is something that I feel strongly about. I have gay friends and see the struggles they face and I dont understand. What Joe and Joe do, have nothing to do with what Sally and Jim do. UGH.

    ReplyDelete