Sunday, June 24, 2012

Recipe Dump

I ate a cheese stick for dinner last night. Today I have sustained on the nutter butters I should never have bought along with the vanilla iced coffee in my fridge. I put some chicken and potatoes and carrots in the crockpot so I feel human again. I added a little lemon juice and garlic powder to it. Smells good so far! I may also try out these lemon cookies.
I recently have made these things:

Cheesy Garlic Bread I didn't care for it. It tasted like a heart attack waiting to happen.

The Best Broccoli I really liked it. It was good. I have made it twice.

Alice Springs Chicken Delicious. Yum. Divine. Tasty. Easy.

Potato Slider Chips These were easy and good.

Baked Veggie Chips These were time consuming & they did shrink ALOT but they were yummy. I used squash and zucchini. I sprinkled with sea salt. Others garlic salt and another batch with sea salt and Italian seasoning.

Garlic Chicken This was good. It was easy and pretty fast.


Hope some of these may make an appearance on your dinner table. Like I have mentioned before, I think, I try a new recipe several times a week. I am a pinner, and food surfer. Now that I am a sahm, I figure it is part of my job title, even though my husband says it isn't-- he always asks me whats for dinner lol.

Tish

No comments:

Post a Comment