Friday, August 2, 2013

5 on Friday- Just one of those days





It is still in the 11pm hour in Arizona.. so I can still participate in 5 on Friday. It has just been one of THOSE days.


1.) Maddox was up at 3am. The monitor just started going off...He was talking and laughing and just having a grand ole time. Who knows. Not my sweet sleeping husband. He asked why I was so tired this morning. Uhm, because our son was up at 3am. M would get quiet for a few moments, then back to talking away. I finally got him in the 5 am hour but he laid down. Then by 6:30, up again. Just one of those days.

2.) We went to Skyzone today for toddler power hour. It is a trampoline spot and is so much fun. Today though....the gate was missing from the toddler jump area. Maddox kept telling me bye and trying to go down the stairs to leave. Just one of those days.

3.) He finally fell asleep for nap at 1pm and Mama took complete advantage and napped too. It was just one of those days.

4.) We booked my mama a flight to come out and go to Disneyland with us over Maddox's 2nd birthday (and her 63rd birthday!) I was so happy, I was in tears. Just one of those days.

5.) My sweet mama said she missed me so much today. She snuck away during a busy moment at work to just send me a text to let me know she was thinking of me and loved me so much. It was just one of those days.

Tish

No comments:

Post a Comment