Friday, August 30, 2013

~Five on Friday PARTAY~

Five on Friday link up with the girls is back again. Hi ladybugs!



{ONE}
My son is the most athletic little tiny human I have ever seen. No really. We cannot go anywhere that has some sort of sport that people don't go out of their way to come up and comment on it. It is crazy. Tonight we went out to support our future High School and their first home football game.
Cuteness galore as he cheered and rooted on the boys!



{TWO}
Pumpkin Spice Lattes are back at Starbuck's. Need I say more? Hello and come to mama maybe ;)

 
{THREE}
I love a good giveaway and right now you can go to Blue Eyed Bride and to Kelly's Korner to talk about how you keep your little ones healthy. They are talking all about Doc McStuffin's, her adorable show and giving away $100 Visa Giftcard. You can earn two entries, I am earning one right now by just telling you guys that you can get one too!  I don't know about you mamas but I get that catchy little tune in my head EVERY. SINGLE. DAY.
 


{FOUR}
This video of Maddox just melts my heart. He wants to watch himself over and over and over again on my phone. Our tv is a "smart" tv and has internet on it so I occasionally put his youtube channel up and he really loves it. HA. I think its pretty entertaining too, but I think I might be partial ;)


{FIVE}
 
I am OBSESSED with Halloween and Fall right now. I have pinned about 7654 things and I am sure people are unfollowing me left and right on Pinterest. Sigh. I cannot help myself. We are doing a few Halloween events with the moms group I am part of and I need a costume. I am pretty sure I am going to attempt to be this scarecrow. I searched Walmart for the right orange and came up empty but luckily Dollar Tree gets me and they had 2 great oranges and I scooped both up. I might even go practice now! I also really think this VS costume is cute, easy and clever!
 

 
Later babes,
Tish
 





1 comment: