Sunday, April 7, 2013

Oddities

You ever do or eat or say something that feels normal to you but when you think about it, you know that it is certainly odd?

I do that a lot.

Here are *some* of my oddities:

*I will not dangle my hands or feet over the side of the bed. Maybe it goes back to the whole monster under the bed thing. Just wont do it.

*I must look in every stall of a public bathroom before I will proceed with my business. If the door is locked, I glance at the feet just to see that it is hopefully a woman.

*I ask my husband, or whomever I am out with, to stand outside the bathroom entrance and listen for me just in case. Call me crazy. I have had a personal story of a friend and have seen too many episodes of Criminal Minds.

*I must throw out the last few squares of tp before I will use it. Think about it. Someone else's nasty hands touched that when they ripped off their squares of tp.

*I see that I have a lot of public bathroom issues.

*Appliances must not be left on when I am asleep or leaving the house. I have waited for my dryer to finish.

*I can only read one book at a time.

*I like apple cider vinegar in my chili.

*I might have put peanut butter on a hot dog bun, added a hot dog, chili and vinegar and eaten it. Happily.

*I have eaten and enjoyed peanut butter and miracle whip sammiches. Don't knock it till you have tried it.

*I like saltine crackers with peanut butter smooshed in my vegetable soup.

*Apparently I have peanut butter issues.

*I use way too much toilet paper according to the Charmin commercials.

*I am a very messy teeth brusher. My husband can walk around and brush his teeth. Not me.

*Those girls washing their faces in the commercials like that and not getting soaked t-shirts are LIARS!

*I like white milk. Said white milk needs ice.

*I look in my backseat before entering my car, even in the garage.

OK, that is enough for one sitting :)

What are some of yours?

Tish

No comments:

Post a Comment