Friday, May 10, 2013

Friends and Friday Fun

Maddox and I had such a fun time today with friends. My sweet friend Sarah invited us over to play and have brunch. She suggested pancakes and bacon, and one does not refuse anything with the b word. Am I right? Our good friends Angie and Brody were there too so it was a great time.

We were all mostly outside the whole day, how she can have such a relatively cool patio is beyond me, but she does. AND Sarah's house is the best for kids. I mean she has every toy and idea you can think of so the kids are never bored when we visit.



These three little guys have the best time together and I am so glad that I have gotten to know their moms. Angie is the organizer of the meetup group I belong to, and Sarah is also a member of it. Meetup sure did help me in Phoenix :)

Hope you guys have a great Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment