Thursday, May 9, 2013

Pioneer Woman and Six Sisters' Recipes to try

 
Today was not that day.... I have been a pinning monster.



 


Today I made pizza dough thanks to a simple recipe from none other than The Pioneer Woman, Ree. I followed what she said, I conquered the fear and it was delicious.
My husband planned out what other toppings I could do "for the next time".
We both love that thin, crunchy, smokey flavor of some of the fancier pizza joints.. and I recreated it at home. BOO YA!

 
This week I have also met and conquered the Ginger Steak Salad ALSO from PW. I have never worked with ginger before... it scared me a bit too. I mean, it looks so shriveled and old and just...gross. I like the powdered junk. BUT now... I am a ginger master. I did it.. I ate it.. it was good.

I tried out Six Sisters' Light Taco Casserole and it was pretty good. My son did not eat 3 helpings like theirs did, but my husband liked it and it was decent warmed up today for lunch.



No comments:

Post a Comment