Saturday, May 18, 2013

Nashville on ABC

Do y'all watch NASHVILLE? Oh. Em. Gee. You need to load up and get with the program. I look forward to it every Wednesday night. It has the perfect amount of sass, sex, drama, manipulation, love, lust and music to just suck you in. Deep.
The two big stars are Rayna Jaymes (played by Connie Britton) and Juliette Barnes (played by Hayden Panettiere). Rayna is the legend in country music and Juliette is the up and rising new star trying to surpass the name of Rayna Jaymes. They end up having to work and tour together (WITH Rayna's ex and band mate Deacon--all of which her husband, Teddy, is furious over) and it is just a glorious, wonderful to watch TV drama mess.

Rayna has two daughters that she wants to keep out of the limelight but this may be impossible after seeing this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TzwP_jHOVUs


What do you watch? Are you passionate about them?

Other favorites include:
Switched at Birth-- love this show!
Army Wives-- though it is getting a little bit weird with all the new characters, it seems to be working
The Client List- HOT HOT HOT. I may have to gush about this show in another post.
Drop Dead Diva-- it is coming back isn't it?
Grey's Anatomy-- I am still a fan. Can't help myself. And oh how I want Avery and April together.
Duck Dynasty--Never thought that I would get sucked in, but it's another one, I'm in deep.
I enjoy X-Factor and American Idol, & the auditions on The Voice and then I lost interest.
Shamefully, I also like Catfish on MTV... I know.


Tish

No comments:

Post a Comment