Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Stalker tendencies

Brain  d u m p

You guys! I have "the worst" headache tonight. I realized I did not drink my standard of at least one cup of coffee today. Maddox and I were rushed this morning because he has been sleeping in, which in turn lets me sleep in (HOLLA!) so we were running around like chickens with our heads cut off to get to story time at the library.

Why doesn't little bear wear any clothes but all the grown up bears do? Why do Dora's parents let her a) dress like a hooch with her belly out and b) wander so far from home alone? Where the %^&* are Max and Ruby's parents? And grandma comes to visit-- so she isn't living there either.

I broke my no soda rule and sipped a small coke this evening after dinner when I realized what this headache was from. My body is rejecting it. It didn't even taste good! Sad news.

I am kind of stalking the cast of Duck Dynasty. I never thought that I would love that show but I do.

Also I am kind of stalking The Militant Baker after seeing a pin on pinterest about what no one tells a fat girl. She is much braver than I am. She struts around in her own skin and is proud. I am comfortable in what I am comfortable in but don't go outside my zone very often. This chick stands in the middle of the street in her nightie. Her whole point is that everyone has struggles and is beautiful and to basically just be who you are and ^&*% every one else and their opinions of it. Is good for all girls to read I think-- we all have our own self issues, and need reassurance that it is ok... WE ARE OK.

Also had a good read in The Fifty Two Shades of Shay--blogging edition. I am so guilty of this. I often worry and get frusterated that I dont have 100's or 1000's of readers like so many of the cool chicks I read on the daily. BUT at the end of the day, I like this. I like talking and keeping record of what my days were like, what my thoughts were like and how I felt, so I truck on. It was nice to read that I am not the only one and that I just have to keep being me.

This is likely what I will dream about.. Night ya'll.

Tish


No comments:

Post a Comment