Thursday, July 25, 2013

Bubbles and early mornings

Even though that playdate was at 8:30 in the morning, we had a good time.
Don't get me wrong, we are all up in the mornings. Usually between 7-7:30am, but sometimes little guy throws a curve ball and wakes in the 6am hour, or closer to the 8am hour. We take what comes and he is basically our alarm clock. Mornings are slow though. We play, watch cartoons, mama has her coffee and checks all of her social networks. Do you follow me on twitter or pinterest?



Maddox loves to play with his little friends. This was a bubble playdate and who doesn't love bubbles? I am so anxious for cooler weather to come... for Phoenix that is generally not till late October or November at earliest. He misses playing outside. He just loves to run. There is a park near us that he will just RUN to his hearts content.

I bought a coupon book as a school fundraiser for a friends daughter... on the way home, I thought that I would use one of the BOGO taco salads and good grief did my body reject that thing. My husband had the exact same thing, and he was fine. It was just me. I was sick all afternoon till I went to bed. Aye Aye Aye. I love Mexican food and the last two times I have gotten sick, was right after I ate it. What is wrong with this picture?!

Oh and before I go: taking photos of little ones can be hard. Here is an example of an attempt ;) HA.



Tish

No comments:

Post a Comment