Monday, July 29, 2013

Monday's Menu

I have done my weekly menu prep and so far this week, everything is healthy.
Everything is from skinnytaste.com for dinners. I LOVE her blog and recipes. Gina is a genius.

Here is what we have:

Skinny Eggplant Panini with Pesto

Grilled Pesto Chicken and Tomato Kebabs (may as well use the pesto more than once!)

Chicken and Black Bean Soup (crockpot  meal-score!)

Picadillo with tortillas and rice (another crockpot score)

Cali Grilled Chicken, Avocado and Mango Salad (fresh and easy for summer time)


For lunches, I will make chili, mix and match mama's lunch wraps, easy salads with vinaigrettes, mix and match mama's open faced avocado and tomato Sammy's & have some frozen lean cuisines.

Alrighty, now to stick to and say no to fast food!

Tish

2 comments:

  1. I’ve nominated you for a Liebster Blog Award! I love visiting your blog and I’m sure others will too. :) You can find more info here:
    http://nadineindenusa.blogspot.com/2013/07/liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow. I am honored :)
    What if I don't know 11 small blogs? Only a few?

    ReplyDelete